For all your burning Hair care Questions, please email Vivia's Hair Salon At firstname.lastname@example.org with a close up picture of your hair, if possible and we will gladly reply with the solution to your burning question. See a list of the best Hair products for your Hair.
Hair Care Questions, Hair Products to help
For all your Hair Care Questions, Mixed Kids Hair Questions, Multiracial Kids Hair, General Hair Questions.
Call for Your Free Consolation 571-402-5550.
Kids Hair Salon VA, Mixed Hair Salon VA, Black Hair Salon VA, Multiracial Kids Hair Salon VA, Natural Hair Salon VA, Hair Salon Woodbridge VA
How to manage Multiracial Kids Hair.
For those of us dealing with Super Curly hair, this section will be very important. Never, I repeat, never try to comb out kinky hair while it’s dry. Apply a moisturizer or detangler mix to the hair first and be sure you use a wide tooth or ‘detangling’ comb. In general, the farther apart the teeth the better. I don’t use brushes because my daughter has super thick and very tightly curled Natural hair in parts. Plus, I find that brushes will grab the hair and create “poof” as opposed to detangling.
First and foremost, be patient and gentle when combing kinky hair. You might prefer to comb her hair out in the shower or immediately following and prefer the hair to be very conditioned and very wet. If you do it in the shower, do it while conditioner is thoroughly saturated and then rinse after completely detangled. You can also do this outside the shower and use a detangling spray or moisturizer as an aid.
Begin by working in sections. Depending on the amount of hair you or your child has, a minimum of 4 sections is best to start with. I part the hair and tie off the parts I’m not working with at the time. Then, I gently hold the section of hair I am working with near the scalp with my free hand and work the comb against that hand. Comb gently, beginning at the ends and work your way up to the root. Until all knots are free. Tie the detangled section off and start on the next one.
The product we use most often in the salon is:
DESIGN ESSENTIALS® MOISTURE RETENTION CONDITIONING SHAMPOO is a moisture preserving, gentle cleansing shampoo that can be used daily.
- Cleanses hair while preserving moisture
- Gentle non-stripping formula
- Lathers quickly to detangle and smooth the hair cuticles
- Restores moisture balance
- Increases the shine and manageability of the hair
Water, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Dea, Polyquaternium-7, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Orange 4, Yellow 5.
As we all know, these styles are the mainstay in most of our households. They are easy, look great and keep the hair from going wild and getting all tangled. Plus, you can often get a few days out of one style, as opposed to combing and styling every day. This can be a great timesaver. But, these styles can lead to hair issues and even permanent damage and hair loss. Below is a list of things you should be aware of when using bound styles often:
- Don’t use bands that are rubberized and/or ones that have metal clips. These will grab the hair and break it. Use covered bands. Buy plenty as you should throw away the ones that show too much wear and tear or become exposed to rubber. This to will grab and break the hair.
- Do remove any bands from the hair that are nearest the scalp before bedtime. For sleeping, it’s best to braid the hair and only use the bands to hold the braid. Ponytails can cause breakage if slept in.
- Don’t pull the hair too tight. Not only can this be uncomfortable for your child, it can also cause hair loss around her hairline and scalp.
- Do, give the hair and scalp a break! While bound styles are great and make life easier, your hair needs a rest at least once a week. I try to give one day or two where no bands are in. On those days we do head bands and barrettes. If you can’t go a whole day with hair down, try giving it a few hours in the evening and rebraid for bedtime. I find that this also helped the hair to grow as well. Not to mention.
- As mentioned above, remove tight bands from hair before sleeping. Braid loosly if hair is really long and make sure and use a satin pillowcase or sleep cap.
- Do trim the ends of hair regularly. We do a trim at least every 60 days, but more often in Summer. If you don’t trim the hair, the ends will begin to split and cause damage all over the hair shaft. Split ends are the major reason for tangled and hard to deal with hair so keeping it trimmed is in your best interest. I promise, if you keep up on the trimming, you will have healthier, easy to manage hair that grows faster and looks great.
Hair Salon Woodbridge VA, Hair Salon Lorton VA, Hair salon Lake Ridge VA, Hair Salon Occoquan VA, Hair Salon Dale City VA, Black Hair VA, Hair Dye Woodbridge VA, Black Hair VA, Mixed Race Hair Salon
Main Paige, Weaves
, Stylist, Skin Care, Guest Book, Salon runway,
Our Stylist, Barber Shop, Natural Hair, Testimonials, Hair Maintenance, Threading,
Makeup, Hair Products, Hair
Stylis jobs, Business we recommend, Price List, Hair Extensions, Henna Tattoos, Nails
Extensions, Sobia, Paige, Taliesha, Vivia,
Krystle, Jasmine, Brinda, Jerry, Traci, Audria, Cynthia, Simone, Rosine, Asia, Marie Ann, Tricia, Eunice, Shia, Tina, Melvena, Isha, Ronetta, Stylist Jerry, Lotoya, Taylre, Milan